Opus SUMO Pre-cut Metal Framing System – Deep
Do you need a standard 16″ x 20″ front-loading frame for your painting or print on canvas? How about a non-standard size such as a 10″ x 20″, or 14″ x 14″? Each SUMO package contains half the moulding and hardware needed to assemble a frame. Simply combine 2 packages (height + width) to create your desired frame size, connect your pairs, pop in your artwork from the front and secure from the back with the screws provided.
Constructed of finished framing-grade aluminum and with lengths available from 8″ to 60″, almost any standard or non-standard size frame is possible!
For the professional artist, photographer, or anyone who does a lot of framing, the compact packaging of the Sumo means storage is a snap. This space-saving design makes it easy to stock up on your most-used moulding lengths for quick and classic framing choices at your fingertips.
These sleek metal frames have a contemporary flair with a narrow profile and provide an elegant, floating look for works on stretched canvas and cradled wood panels. Available in Slim (1¼″ deep to accommodate a ¾″ deep canvas) & Deep (2″ deep to accommodate a 1½″ deep canvas) in black or white finishes.
- 2 packages make 1 frame: mix and match for the perfect standard or non-standard frame size
- For works of art on canvas or panel
- Available in Slim or Deep from 8″ to 60″ lengths
- Made of aluminum with a black or white powder-coated matte finish
- Hardware for assembly is included with each pair
- Wire and wall hooks not included
- Canvas sold separately
- Comes with assembly instructions
Opus SUMO Pre-cut Metal Framing System
Trevor from Opus Granville Island sets the framework for the features and assembly of our ever-popular Opus SUMO Pre-cut Metal Framing System in this quick and simple video.