- Online Store
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Custom Canvas Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Framing
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Opus Metal Exhibition Frames Shipping Packs
SAVE 20% OFF
OpusPLUS Member Sale April 27 – May 31, 2017
Opus Metal Exhibition Frames
Opus' owner, David van Berckel, developed the Opus Metal Exhibition Frame in the mid-70s, taking inspiration from the frames he saw when visiting the galleries and museums of Europe. Drawing on his engineering degree, he invented a frame that is highly functional for exhibition use, allowing users to easily change out artwork.
This frame has become renowned for its simplicity, quality of construction, and ease of reuse. For nearly 40 years, it has stood the test of time, becoming a staple item for professional artists, photographers, museums, art galleries, and schools alike.
The Opus Metal Exhibition Frame (or "OMEX" to those who know it well) has also become widely used in home decor as its universal quality showcases artwork in a classic style that is beyond trend.
Opus Metal Exhibition Frame
Trevor from Opus Granville Island sets the framework for the features and assembly of our ever-popular Opus Metal Exhibition Frame in this quick and simple video.
Opus Metal Exhibition Frames: Perfect for works of art on paper or artboard and photographs.
- This brushed aluminum frame is available in Satin Black and Satin Silver
- Includes regular glass, acid-free backing barrier paper, and quick-release hardboard backing, plus hanging clips, plastic-coated wire. Hanging hardware sold separately
- 10 sizes ranging from 8" × 10" to 22" × 28" available for purchase in-store
Opus Metal Exhibition Frames Shipping Packs are available in our 5 most popular sizes. They contain 5 frames packed specifically for mail order, with the glass packaged separately as a 'brick' to help reduce breakage.* Frames include glass, backing and all hardware required for assembly. Hanging hardware sold separately.
*PLEASE NOTE: our shipping packs are designed to help reduce the chance of breakage during shipping. However, breakage in transit may still occur and all frames are FINAL SALE. Please refer to our Shipping Information for further details.
Opus PLUS Members' Bulk Pricing:
Buy 1 Shipping Pack and save 5%
Buy 2+ Shipping Packs and save 10%
Buy 4+ Shipping Packs and save 15%
Buy 6+ Shipping Packs and save 20%
Buy 8+ Shipping Packs and save 25%
Bulk discount off regular prices only.
Please note that bulk discount can be applied to a large quantities of single items only. Bulk prices and sale prices cannot be combined. The greater of either discount will be applied.
We recommend you contact us by telephone toll-free at 1-800-663-6953 for assistance if this is your first time placing a framing order, or if you have a large or complex order. This way, we can better assist you and make sure you have everything you need.
|10 found, showing page 1 of 1|
|10 found, showing page 1 of 1|