Speedball Fabric Block Printing Ink
Speedball's Fabric Block Printing Inks print on a range of fabrics with bold, opaque color. They dry to the touch overnight and remain permanent through the wash, without any heat setting required.
These oil–based inks work well on cotton, polyester blends, linen, rayon, other synthetic fibers (not for use on nylon.) They can also be printed onto paper and cardboard. The ink cleans up easily with soap and water.
Features & Recommendations:
- Recommended fabric: cotton, polyester blends, linen, rayon, and other synthetic fibers (not for use on nylon)
- Works great on paper and cardboard
- Clean up easily with soap and water
- Printed fabric is ready for the wash 7 days after ink is dry
- Ink on fabric will remain permanent on fabric through the wash
- Ink on fabric won't crack or peel over time
- Launder preferably with cool water and mild soap
- Conforms to ASTM D 4236
- 2.5 fl. oz. (75ml.)