Arches Watercolour BlocksArches® paper mill has been producing the highest quality professional grade watercolour paper since 1492. Crafted to perfection on a traditional cylinder mould, with 100% long cotton fibres, this exceptional paper has remained a favourite among masters – including van Gogh, Picasso, and Dali – for generations!
The paper is sized to the core with natural gelatin, allowing a stunning amount of absorption without warping or colour bleed. Your watercolours will retain their vibrancy and transparency, without seeping through the paper.
Acid-free and no optical brighteners to ensure your surface will stand the test of time, preventing yellowing or deterioration.
The beloved paper has been modernized to suit today's plein air artist with this convenient pad. Glued on all four sides, and with no preparation required, you're ready to capture the scene when inspiration strikes!
Ideal for use with watercolour, and works great with for gouache, drawing, ink, calligraphy, mixed media, printmaking and and other watermedia techniques.
- Weight: 140 lb (300gsm)
- Composition: 100% cotton – Made on a cylinder mould – Sized to the core with natural gelatin
- Colour: Natural
- Conservation: with alkaline reserve, acid-free, no optical brightening agents (permanent in accordance with ISO 9706), fungicidal treatment to prevent the appearance of mould
- Free of optical brighteners
- Two natural deckle edges, two torn deckle edges
- Each sheet is watermarked and embossed
- Allows scratching and retouching
- 20 Sheets per pad
Choose from Cold-Pressed, Hot-Pressed and Rough surfaces.