Pilot Parallel Pen
Pilot Parallel Pens are loved by illustrators and calligraphers the world over for their great and unique design
They feature a unique, proprietary nib like no other. Constructed from two parallel plates, the ″Parallel Structure″ nib produces exceptionally sharp lines. Pilot also recommends creating graduated colours by simply touching one pen nib to another. Mix different refill colours to create your own!
Use this pen for great calligraphy, and for drawing, decorative effects and illustration.
Available in 1.5mm, 2.4mm, 3.8mm, and 6.0mm nib sizes.
- Quality of line and line width can be varied by changing the angle the nib is held at while working
- Comes with an instruction sheet for lettering techniques and styles
- Each nib width is colour coded; each pen has its own colour cap and accent colour on the body, so that it is easy to spot which size pen is which, and to match caps to bodies while working
- Pens come with two cartridges (one black and one coloured), a converter and a nib cleaner
- Body and cap are made of plastic; nib is steel