Store - KAMA Good Grind Pigment Grinding Medium

Product - basic STO22
KAMA Good Grind Pigment Grinding Medium

KAMA Good Grind Pigment Grinding Medium

KAMPH2000P

Currently, this product has not been reviewed by our customers. Login to submit a review.

In Stock – will ship within 7 Business Days*

Should there be any discrepancies in our inventory, we’ll be sure to contact you promptly by phone or email.

Size: 37ML

$7.80
$7.80
$7.80 / EA

Created with the knowledge gained through the development of KAMA oil paints, their grinding oil makes it considerably easier to create oil paints from dry pigments. Despite its gelatinous consistency, Kama grinding oil contains only 10% additives (the remaining 90% is walnut oil). These additives serve to improve the drying time and regulate the consistency of paints that are prepared using this medium, and also to ensure that they do not liquefy or separate, even when they are not used immediately.