Store - Cats Are the Worst
Cats Are the Worst
Currently, this product has not been reviewed by our customers. Login to submit a review.
Should there be any discrepancies in our inventory, we’ll be sure to contact you promptly by phone or email.
(Cat Gift for Cat Lovers, Funny Cat Book)
Cats Are the Worst is a hilarious call-and-response book about the biggest grievances of humans and cats living their lives together.
For every complaint humans have about their feline friends (knocked over glasses!), cats have one about their humans (unprovoked vacuuming!).
Whether it's shredded furniture or messy litter boxes or fur on everything, there are times when every cat owner wants to shout, Cats are the worst!" This playful book shows what it looks like if cats could shout back, "No, humans are the worst!"
• Each lively exchange is as funny as it is familiar
• Filled with watercolor illustrations that perfectly capture every moment of cat-titude
• Book cover is cleverly designed to look as though it's been clawed by your feline friend
From over-shedding to under-petting and everything in between, Cats Are the Worst is a relatable laugh for anyone who might agree that cats are the worst-but also, maybe, a little bit the best.
• A funny gift book for cat lovers of all stripes, as well as anyone who has experienced the highs and lows of living with cats from Bexy McFly, the creator of the best-selling feline publication Pussweek
• Perfect for those who enjoyed Simon's Cat by Simon Tofield, Sorry I Barfed on Your Bed (and Other Heartwarming Letters from Kitty) by Jeremy Greenberg, and I Could Pee on This: And Other Poems by Cats by Francesco Marciuliano"
Bexy McFly is a Sydney-based feline translator who runs a publication empire which she created from scratch (pun intended).
Megan Lynn Kott is a Milwaukee-based illustrator who has collaborated with Maximum Fun, Tea Collection, MeowBox, and others. Her first word was kitty."