Store - Caran dAche Luminance 6901 Anthraquinone Carmine
Caran dAche Luminance 6901 Anthraquinone Carmine
Currently, this product has not been reviewed by our customers. Login to submit a review.
Should there be any discrepancies in our inventory, we’ll be sure to contact you promptly by phone or email.
Luminance 6901: The secret of light-loving colours.
Caran dAche, Maison de Haute Ecriture, is emphasising its expertise in Colour by offering professionals the Luminance 6901 colour pencil, a combination of the highest lightfastness and the smoothness of a permanent lead. Two years of research went into developing the formulation in the greatest secrecy in the Geneva workshops.
- Lightfastness in compliance with the highest international standards: ASTM D-6901.
- A perfectly balanced range of 76 colours.
- Intense and bright colours.
- High pigment concentration.
- Smoothness and superior covering power.
- Conforms to ASTM D 4236.
- Lead 3.8 mm, smooth and permanent particularly recommended for mixings and gradations, blendings and also shading and burnishing with a white pencil.
- Premium FSC certified cedar wood, requires the use of a well-sharpened pencil sharpener, round pencil
- Lightfastness indicator LFI or LFII (standard ASTM D-6901)
- Identification number and name of colour
- Glossy cap matches the lead colour