Store - Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Paper Hot-Pressed 140lb
Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Paper Hot-Pressed 140lb
Currently, this product has not been reviewed by our customers. Login to submit a review.
Should there be any discrepancies in our inventory, we’ll be sure to contact you promptly by phone or email.
Winsor & Newtons ultimate 100% cotton watercolour paper is crafted in Italy by fine art paper making experts. Created on a traditional cylinder mould, it offers the highest quality surface for smooth, even washes, preserving lustre and transparency of colour.
Our cotton fibres are internally and externally sized for optimal absorbency and extreme strength. This prevents the paper from warping (even when saturated with water, or multiple layers of paint), to withstand the roughest of editing techniques, many times over.
Acid free and free of optical brighteners, the cotton in this paper offers a bright natural whiteness of archival quality, that does not yellow or degrade over time.
Available in different formats across a variety of quality weights (140lb / 300g/m_ and 300lb / 640g/m_) and textures such as cold press, hot press and rough.
- 100% cotton paper, traditional mould made for greater strength and durability
- Acid-free, archival and non-yellowing to preserve your work
- Internally and externally sized for even water absorbency, pigment dispersion and lasting colour adherence
- Neutral white surface for optimal paint vibrancy
- Durable paper designed to withstand paint layers and lifting, while soft enough for printmaking