Store - Derwent Line and Wash Paint Pan Set
Product - basic STO22
Derwent Line and Wash Paint Pan Set
Currently, this product has not been reviewed by our customers. Login to submit a review.
Vibrant Inktense and muted colour paints to wash over permanent linework, perfect for on location art.
This compact, curated collection contains versatile greys and blacks along with highly pigmented colours including six of Derwent’s most loved Inktense colours. These paints can be dissolved for subtle washes or unlike traditional watercolour, washes of vivid Inktense paint can be applied without dissolving previously dried layers. Four Graphitint colours provide muted tones and the set is completed with two neutral lighter shades. The black Line Maker pens featuring the finest quality 0.3mm and 0.8mm Japanese nibs, are perfect for versatile linework. This pocket-sized set contains two Line Makers, 12 paint pans, five mixing palettes and a sponge to clean the waterbrush and is ideal for urban sketching and on location art.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Inktense - creates an intense ink-like colour, which remains fixed once dried.
- Graphitint - unique blend of graphite with colour for dramatic tonal work
- Pastel - gouache-style pigmented paint in soft and playful pastel shades
- Line Makers with a permanent formulation - ink dries quickly and will not move once dry. Ideal for adding detail to watercolour work
- Portable - Ideal for travel and outdoor use with everything needed to paint on the go
- Set contains two Line Makers, 6 Inktense paint pans, 4 Graphitint paint pans, 2 Pastel Shades paint pans, 5 mixing palettes, mini waterbrush and a sponge
- Colour Palette: Sun Yellow, Mango, Poppy Red, Autumn Red, Port, Bright Blue , Paynes Grey, Ocean Blue , Meadow, Artichoke, Natural Brown and Storm Grey