Store - Iwata Hi-Line HP-CH Gravity Feed Dual Action Airbrush
Iwata Hi-Line HP-CH Gravity Feed Dual Action Airbrush
Offering total control for fine detail spraying, Iwata's Hi-Line Series, with its Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve enables incremental control of airflow and easy adjustment for a fine to medium spray. Using the MAC Valve, easily create stipple effects by turning the valve to restrict air flow.
Iwata Hi-Line HP-CH has a 0.24 oz / 7 ml cup that is ideal for colour mixing. The Quick Flush Cutaway Preset Handle allows easy access to the Needle so that you can quickly empty the paint reservoir for cleaning. The preset feature allows you to set the spray output, which increases your control while reducing finger fatigue. Iwata's Spring-Steel Needle resists breakage and our Needle Packings are solvent resistant for longevity.
Also included is our Iwata Nozzle Spanner that is used to remove the Nozzle for cleaning and Iwata Lube, which lubricates the Needle and Main Lever mechanism. Iwata Hi-Line Series doesn't just change air pressure instantly — it changes the way you airbrush.
- Spray Scale: Fine to Medium
- Optimal Working Pressure: 15 - 25 psi (0.10 - 0.17 Mpa)
- Head System: H3 - Needle, Nozzle, Nozzle Cap
- Nozzle Type Screw-On
- Feed Style: Gravity
- Paint Capacity: 0.24 oz (7 ml)
- Action: Dual
- Handle Type: Single Cut, Pre-Set
- Net Weight 0.24 lb (0.11 kg)
- Assembled Dimensions: 1.10 x 6.10 x 2.68 in (28 x 155 x 68 mm)