Store - Art Lab for Kids by Susan Schwake
Art Lab for Kids by Susan Schwake
Currently, this product has not been reviewed by our customers. Login to submit a review.
This book has 52 creative adventures in Drawing, Painting, Printmaking, Paper, and Mixed Media for budding artists of all ages.
Art Lab For Kids is a refreshing source of wonderful ideas for creating fine art with children. This step-by-step book offers 52 fun and creative art projects set into weekly lessons. The exercises include drawing, move through painting and printmaking, and build to paper, collage and mixed media.
- Each lesson shares and relates to the work of a contemporary artist and their unique style.
- Open-ended lessons can be explored over and over-with different results each time!
- The perfect book for creative families, friends and community groups and works as lesson plans for both experienced and new art teachers.
- Colorful photographs illustrate how different people using the same lesson will yield different results, bringing out each artistŐs personal style.
Features & Information:
- Author: Susan Schwake
- Photographer: Rainer Schwake
- Format: Flexibound
- Pages: 144
- Illustrations: 275
- Size: 8 _" x 8 _" x 0.56"
- Weight: 1.063 lb
- Published: February 1, 2012
You may also be interested in: