Store - Art Lab for Kids by Susan Schwake
Art Lab for Kids by Susan Schwake
This book has 52 creative adventures in Drawing, Painting, Printmaking, Paper, and Mixed Media for budding artists of all ages.
Art Lab For Kids is a refreshing source of wonderful ideas for creating fine art with children. This step-by-step book offers 52 fun and creative art projects set into weekly lessons. The exercises include drawing, move through painting and printmaking, and build to paper, collage and mixed media.
- Each lesson shares and relates to the work of a contemporary artist and their unique style.
- Open-ended lessons can be explored over and over-with different results each time!
- The perfect book for creative families, friends and community groups and works as lesson plans for both experienced and new art teachers.
- Colorful photographs illustrate how different people using the same lesson will yield different results, bringing out each artistŐs personal style.
Features & Information:
- Author: Susan Schwake
- Photographer: Rainer Schwake
- Format: Flexibound
- Pages: 144
- Illustrations: 275
- Size: 8 _" x 8 _" x 0.56"
- Weight: 1.063 lb
- Published: February 1, 2012