Store - Getting In! by Nancy Crawford
Getting In! by Nancy Crawford
Currently, this product has not been reviewed by our customers. Login to submit a review.
Should there be any discrepancies in our inventory, we’ll be sure to contact you promptly by phone or email.
Getting In! The Ultimate Guide to Creating an Outstanding Portfolio, Earning Scholarships, & Securing Your Spot in Art School
(from the back cover:)
Drawing on more than twenty-five years of experience in preparing students for art school, Crawford shares strategies for success in Getting In! Ð a process that her students describe as life changing Ð and provides a clear framework outlining how to become the ideal art student candidate, create with passion and enjoy the process.
- delivers a step-by-step program for clearly outlining artistic and creative goals
- identifies ten key ingredients of a successful art school application
- dispels the myths around what it means to be a successful artist
- reviews ten strategies for maximizing vitality and creativity
- explores the powerful stages of the creative process
- introduces a myriad of ways to create a unique and exceptional portfolio worthy of scholarship
Discover the essential components that contribute to success as an artist at post-secondary school and beyond!
You may also be interested in: