Store - Faber-Castell PITT Artist Brush Bright Pen Set
Faber-Castell PITT Artist Brush Bright Pen Set
A long-time favourite!
The Faber-Castell PITT Artist Brush Pen Set features 12 artist pens which combine the benefits of a modern, easy-to-use, disposable coloured India ink pen with a brush nib design. Its felt tip is shaped like a brush’s bristles so you can achieve a wide range of expressions in your line work with just one tip size.
Create broad lines by pressing strongly and dragging the PITT Artist Pen to the side. By reducing the pressure, you can achieve a seamless transition into a fine line. Layer different colours for brilliant mixed tones, or draw on wet surfaces to create watercolour-like effects. Once the ink has dried, it is water-resistant and permanent. The pigmented ink is odourless and lightfast. It is ideal for sketches, drawings, layouts, fashion design illustration, and mixed media artwork.
The shafts and caps of the pens are made of polypropylene to protect them from drying out quickly, and have minimal environmental impact after use.
- Highly pigmented water-based India ink
- High light-resistance
- Water-resistant, permanent when dry
- Odour-free and pH neutral
- 12 bright coloured brush pens in a studio box
- Brush tip for wide range of expressions in line work
- Doesn’t bleed through paper
- Ideal for sketches, drawings, layouts, fashion design illustration, designing cards, and mixed media artwork
- Available as individual pens or in various assorted sets
This set of bright colours contains 12 pens in a plastic case: Cadmium Yellow (107), Orange Glaze (113), Deep Scarlet Red (219), Middle Purple Pink (125), Purple Violet (136), Cobalt Blue (146), Sky Blue (146), Cobalt Green (156), Leaf Green (112), Chromium Green Opaque (174), Dark Sepia (175), Black (199).
|Tip(s) type||Felt Brush|
|Ink type||India Ink|
|Blendability||Blendable when first applied|