Store - Koh-I-Noor Progresso Aquarelle Woodless Graphite Pencil 4B
Koh-I-Noor Progresso Aquarelle Woodless Graphite Pencil 4B
Splash out! The Progresso Aquarelle is a lacquer-coated stick of high grade graphite suitable for drawing and sketching in the regular way, and for use with water to create washes, to blend or soften lines, and to vary line effects as you draw.
Use the dry pencil to draw, and then brush water over it for washes and blends. Dip the pencil in water, and then draw for different line effects. Wet the surface, and draw into the wash for yet more varied effects.
The woodless pencil can be used sharpened to a point for fine lines, or with the lacquer removed, laid on its side for wide sweeps of shading.
- Solid lacquer-coated graphite
- Round stick feels smooth and comfortable in your hand
- Can be sharpened with any pencil sharpener with care
- Very versatile in its range of mark-making potential
- Made in the Czech Republic