Artograph PRO1200 Premium Lightbox
All the dream features of the ultimate arts and crafts lightbox in a sleek and innovative look.
The LightPad PRO is a new thin and sturdy lightbox by Artograph that features variable brightness up to a blazing 11,000 lux that is strong enough to shine through 300 lb watercolour paper and fabric. The LightPad PRO adds a colour temperature adjustment to bring projects into their natural colour from a warm to cool white, highlighting different tonal qualities in your artwork. Its long-life LEDs that never need to be changed, provide evenly illuminated surface with UV-free light that is safe for your eyes, and fade-safe for archival photos and documents.
Designed for easy use with a T-square, the LightPad PRO features a tempered glass cutting surface, allowing you to work with blades and knives right on the surface of the lightbox.
An ergonomic design with touch sensitive controls, curved edges and a smooth base makes it comfortable to work on your lap or on a worktable where you can raise it up with the two pucks that are provided in the packaging.
Available in 2 sizes 12″ x 12″ and 17.5 ″ x 17.5″
- Adjustable color temperature from 3000¡ K-6200¡ K, warm to cool white
- Variable brightness from 500 to 5500 lux with color temperature adjustment
- MAX brightness a blazing 11,000 lux at a fixed color temperature of 4600¡ K
- Tempered glass cutting surface
- Edge designed for T-square use
- UV-free light safe for eyes and archival photos and documents
- Settings memory saves brightness and color temp
- Shines through 300 pound cold-pressed watercolor paper
- Square shape to fit any size or orientation
- Curved-edged frame for ergonomic ease
- Smooth base for lap comfort
- Capacitive touch controls
- Thin, sturdy design
- Long-life 50,000 hour LEDs
|Artograph PRO1700 Premium Lightbox||17X17||$466.30|