- Online Store
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Custom Canvas Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Framing
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Opus - Rareform Brooklyn Backpack
Product - basic STO22
Rareform Brooklyn Backpack
About Rareform Brooklyn Backpack
Have you ever wondered what happens to old billboards once they’re torn down?
The Brooklyn Backpack is a durable, vinyl, top-loading backpack designed with the commuter in mind. Made from repurposed billboard material, this backpack is waterproof and lightweight, perfect for hauling your notebooks and art sketches down the subway or braving your morning commute.
Each backpack has a unique, one-of-a-kind look and features several organizing pockets, two shoulder and chest straps, a fully-padded 15” laptop compartment and side mesh pockets.
You can be confident you will be in style wherever you go.
Please note that due to the nature of the product it is not possible to specify colour or pattern.
- Repurposed billboard vinyl exterior
- TPU waterproof lining
- Nylon-lined interior
- 15" laptop compartment
- 18” (H) x 12.5” (W) x 5” (D), 20 Litre
- Hand-Cut in California