Jacquard YouCAN Refillable Air Powered Spray Can
September 28 – October 25, 2017
Member Sale Price $24.70 (Reg. Price $29.70)
Have you ever wanted to be able to fill a spray can with your favourite paint, medium or liquid? Have you ever wanted to be able to spray your own, custom mixed colors? Have you ever wished you could reuse your spray cans instead of throwing them away? Have you ever wanted to use compressed air in your spray cans instead of irritating propellants? Well, now YouCAN!
Jacquard’s new YouCAN is the first ever refillable air powered spray can that looks and feels just like a regular aerosol can. It can be filled with any liquid and used over and over again! Simply fill the can with the medium of your choosing, pressurize with a bike pump or compressor, and spray! When it runs out, start over and do it again!
Great for applying: paints, dyes, inks, adhesives, water, cleaning solutions, and more, the Jacquard YouCAN is environmentally friendly with no propellant or solvent, no empty can disposal, it is continuously reusable. The Adapt-Air coupling may also be used to rescue leftover material from regular aerosol cans that have lost pressure.
- Compatible with practically any common cap
- Provides at least 1 to 1.5 minutes of continuous spraying
- Do not exceed 100 PSI of pressure. The recommended pressure is 50-70PSI. This is the pressure that best simulates traditional aerosol cans Do not open while under pressure
- Do not re-pressurize until all pressure is exhausted from the can. To exhaust pressure, turn can upside and depress until nothing comes out
- Do not fill more than 1/3 full of liquid (approximately 5oz)