Store - POSCA Acrylic Paint Markers Broad Tip - Beige
POSCA Acrylic Paint Markers Broad Tip - Beige
Bring vivid colour to paper, minerals, ceramics, wood, metal, textiles, plastics, leather, wax, photos, and more! Non-toxic, water-based POSCA markers can be used on almost any surface so you can express your creativity freely.
The alcohol- and solvent-free opaque paint covers well, is blendable, dries quickly and can be overlaid when dry. There is no need for a base; these versatile markers can be used on paper, glass, cardboard, wood, porcelain, metal, textiles, ceramics, plastic and much more without priming (the markers will however produce different results on certain surfaces with a primer). They can also be used like watercolour when mixed with water and a brush.
The pen has a valve mechanism for a tight paint seal and a ball inside the barrel that mixes the paint, allowing for even paint consistency, texture, and continued optimal results. The pen tips can be rinsed with water and some can be reversed.
Available in tip sizes ranging from .7mm to 15mm for all types of art, craft, graffiti, décor and more.
The PC-8K broad chisel tip marker draws neat curves and covers large surfaces. Ideal for flat-tints, urban art, sign making, interior design, board customization and more in a rainbow of 35 colours.
Available in other sizes of singles in 39 colours, including 5 metallic and 6 fluorescent, plus sets of 8 or 16 in standard colours.
- Tips(s) Width: Single nib with 7 line weights; .7 mm for Ultrafine to 15 mm for Extra Broad
- Tips(s) Type: Felt
- Ink Type: Water-based, waterproof, opaque, multi-surface pigment ink
- Refillable: No
- Replaceable Tips:
- Shape(s): brush, ultra-fine, extra-fine bullet, fine, medium bullet, broad chisel, extra-broad retangular chisel
- Acid-free, non-toxic, and odourless
- Not recommended for children under the age of 3 due to removable caps being a possible choking hazard.