Store - Demco Pouring Medium
Demco Pouring Medium
DEMCO Pouring Medium is permanent and waterproof when dry. Mixed with fluid acrylic colours or drawing inks, it provides an homogeneous and smooth coloured film. The medium gives a glossy relief to a flat surface and creates a water drop effect when applied sparingly. It will retain a high gloss and wet appearance when dry. It can be used directly from the bottle without adding any colour for a thick varnish effect. The medium is milky in the bottle but will dry clear and glossy once dry.
- Mix a few drops of fluid acrylic colour or drawing ink into one cup of pouring medium
- Gently mix the colour into the medium with a wooden stick and let stand for ten minutes in order to remove air bubbles
- Make sure to work on a leveled table to prevent uneven results
- The medium can be poured directly onto a primed canvas, primed wood panels, liquid art panels, etc.
- Let dry at least 24 hours in a dust-free environment