Store - Demco Pouring Medium
Demco Pouring Medium
Currently, this product has not been reviewed by our customers. Login to submit a review.
DEMCO Pouring Medium is permanent and waterproof when dry. Mixed with fluid acrylic colours or drawing inks, it provides an homogeneous and smooth coloured film. The medium gives a glossy relief to a flat surface and creates a water drop effect when applied sparingly. It will retain a high gloss and wet appearance when dry. It can be used directly from the bottle without adding any colour for a thick varnish effect. The medium is milky in the bottle but will dry clear and glossy once dry.
- Mix a few drops of fluid acrylic colour or drawing ink into one cup of pouring medium
- Gently mix the colour into the medium with a wooden stick and let stand for ten minutes in order to remove air bubbles
- Make sure to work on a leveled table to prevent uneven results
- The medium can be poured directly onto a primed canvas, primed wood panels, liquid art panels, etc.
- Let dry at least 24 hours in a dust-free environment