Store - Caran d'Ache Museum Aquarelle - Assorted
Caran d'Ache Museum Aquarelle - Assorted
Currently, this product has not been reviewed by our customers. Login to submit a review.
Should there be any discrepancies in our inventory, we’ll be sure to contact you promptly by phone or email.
Museum Aquarelle is not only a water-soluble pencil; it is a watercolour in a pencil form. Museum Aquarelle colour pencils are developed and produced in Caran d'Ache's Geneva workshop, in close collaboration with watercolour artists. Their extra-fine quality makes them perfect both for watercolour painting and for artistic drawing.
- 100% water-soluble, immediately and totally.
- Optimal transparency with no veiled effect.
- Range of 76 brilliant and vibrant colours.
- Exceptional colour lightfastness applied wet or dry (standard Blue Wool Scale).
- High pigment density.
- Soft, smooth lead containing mineral fillers and natural binders, large diameter (3.8mm) with a strong point.
- Matt finish, hexagonal shape to reduce risk of rolling and falling.
- Premium cedar wood for easy, smooth sharpening. Matt cap faithfully reproduces the lead colour, with colour identification number.
- Lightfastness indication (from ★★ to ★★★★★)