Store - Pebeo Vegetable Ink Primary Set
Pebeo Vegetable Ink Primary Set
Currently, this product has not been reviewed by our customers. Login to submit a review.
Should there be any discrepancies in our inventory, we’ll be sure to contact you promptly by phone or email.
Pébéo drew inspiration from nature, plants, and ancient techniques to formulate its plant and mineral based pigment inks, such as:
- The flavonoids of onion, wild carrot, meadowsweet and broom to create yellows
- The tannins of walnut, gallnut, and bramble to obtain browns and blacks
- The famous indigo to create shades of blue
- ready-to-use , concentrated, vegetable-based ink for drawing
- Bright and transparent colours, which can be mixed together
- Use pure or diluted with water
- Clean with water
- More than 98% natural origin or from organic farming
Vegetable-based ink is easy to clean from the skin using water and soap. Washing with water will enable you to remove 100% of the medium, which is soluble in water. Nonetheless, the dyes present in the ink may have varying affinities depending on the media used (textile fibres etc).
In the event of stains on textiles, immediately wash the surface in hot water with soap. Repeat the operation if necessary until the stain has completely disappeared. For tougher stains, using bleach-based or active oxygen-based textile stain removers may be successful as long as their use is compatible with the garment in question.
It is also recommended to use protective aprons when working with children. Keep away from wallpaper, painted walls, untreated wood, and other materials that cannot be washed.
For ages 3+.
Primary colours set contains 5 x 45 ml containers with an anti-waste dropper cap: White, Yellow, Red, Blue, and Black
Secondary colours set contains 5 x 45 ml containers with an anti-waste dropper cap: Orange, Pink, Violet, Green, Brown