- Online Store
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Custom Canvas Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Framing
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
We stock a range of watercolour brushes and brush sets for your painting needs. For more detailed information on a specific product, simply click on the name.
Winsor & Newton Series 7 Kolinsky Sable Watercolour Brushes
Winsor & Newton gave this brush the number 7 in honour of Queen Victoria, whose favourite size in the line was the 7. For a brush in the true English watercolour tradition, there is none more authentic than this.
The hairs are Kolinsky Sable, hand shaped, with a great paint holding belly. The brush gradually tapers to a firm yet flexible point giving it great pointing ability and snap. These features give the artist excellent control and freedom. The ferrule is seamless nickel-plated metal that is non-corroding, and the handle is black enameled hardwood.
Princeton #4950 Glacier Series Synthetic Watercolour Brushes
Princeton #4950 Glacier Series Synthetic Watercolour Brushes have short, clear acrylic handles with a solid weight and feel for the ultimate control over your watercolours. Angled satin ferrules hold a hair tuft made of premium tapered synthetic, interlocked for long-term shape retention. Holds precise edges and points.