Resin KitsThe ArtResin Kits are a clear 2-part epoxy resin that were designed by artists to enhance and protect artwork, paintings (oil and acrylic), photos, wood, and more.
Unlike other resins, ArtResin includes HALS, an additive that prevents UV light from beginning the natural cycle that causes yellowing, allowing ArtResin to dry and remain crystal clear! If you wish to add colour to the resin, you can mix it with inks and other colourants.
This self-leveling resin contains a bubble release agent and features a longer working time compared to others. It also will not crack or break. It doesn't contain VOCs or fumes, making it safe to use without a respirator.
To obtain thick, glossy, glass-like top coat follow these 4 simple steps:
- Mix equal parts of A-Resin & B-Hardener
- Stir together thoroughly for a few minutes
- Pour and spread over artwork
- Let dry for 24 hours
- Available in 8 oz, 32 oz and 1 gal
- Mixable with inks and other colourants
- Safe to use without a respirator