Store - Pebeo Spalter Natural Bristle
Pebeo Spalter Natural Bristle
Currently, this product has not been reviewed by our customers. Login to submit a review.
Spalters are wide, flat brushes, with short bristle length (relative to their width). They are excellent for blending, laying down backgrounds and flat washes, and for varnishing and gessoing.
The Pébéo Natural (white) Bristle, Orange Polyamide, and Brown Polyamide bristle spalters are useful and economical additions to the oil or acrylic painters’ tool set.
- Short, natural wood handles
- The sets of 3 contain 1 each of size 25, 40 and 50 (1, 1 ½, and 2 inches)
- The sets of 2 contain 1 each of size 75 and 100 (3 and 4 inches)
- The Brown Polyamide bristles are somewhat firmer than the Orange
- The Natural bristles are better suited to oils, while the Polyamide are great for acrylics
- Excellent for use in faux-finishing work, as well as fine art applications
You may also be interested in: